BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF NAPA VALLEY
The Boys Club of Napa was founded.
The Boys Club of Napa officially changed its name to Boys & Girls Club of Napa, becoming one of the first clubs in the country to serve both boys and girls.
The Napa Clubhouse and Club 1515 Teen Center was opened.
The NVLA Clubhouse was opened (first school site within the organization) and merged with Boys & Girls Club of American Canyon, officially becoming Boys & Girls Clubs of Napa Valley.
The Pueblo Vista school site opened
The Napa Junction and Canyon Oaks school sites opened.
McPherson and Salvador school sites were opened.
The Willow School site opened.
The Grand Opening of the Napa Valley Vintners Clubhouse in American Canyon was held.
Our Clubs serve 1300 Napa and American Canyon youth every day after school at our Napa Clubhouse, American Canyon Clubhouse, Club 1515 Teen Center, and 6 additional school-based locations.
We provide youth ages 6-18 with a safe, positive place after school, during most holiday breaks, and throughout summer. Key programs emphasize academic success, good character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles.